About Growth Effect
~9 years and counting…
Growth Effect is a Colorado based web consulting agency specializing in website design and search engine optimization. We believe online marketing is much more than driving traffic – it’s good design, strategic planning, optimization, and tactical execution. Our team consists of web designers and SEO experts ready to take your business to the next level.
We’ve been in business since 2011, helping hundreds of businesses throughout the US grow by increasing lead flow and sales. Our affordable marketing and web design services help companies that start out with minimal budgets become powerhouses in their industry.
We believe in keeping things as simple as possible to ensure the message isn’t clouded by unneeded design elements. This approach was established after Growth Effect started in 2011. Early on, our designs were elaborate, over-designed and included every bell and whistle available. This was during a time when the uniqueness of a website alone had the ability to set one business apart from competitors. Keeping up with the times, we adjusted our design approach as optimization, content, speed and mobile friendliness became dominating factors to truly get results.
We strive to help businesses grow. We go all out to help our clients generate more sales which help us maintain long-term, thriving business relationships that are financially rewarding for all.
How we work with clients:
- Effective Communication ~ It all starts with establishing crystal clear communication and maintaining that throughout the project and beyond. We believe in communicating often and with candor to avoid wasted time and money.
- Understanding of your business ~ We get to know your business because we become an extension of it. From your target audience to your operations, we like to have a clear understanding of your business works; as well as your strengths and weaknesses.
- Honest business ~ We’re not the most expensive online consultant out there, but we also aren’t the cheapest. We believe in charging fair prices and delivering strong results. We tend to avoid situations where nickeling and diming become a constant.
- We don’t work with everyone ~ We certainly aren’t a fit for every business out there, nor is every business out there a fit for us.
- Our testimonials
We build websites on the webs more popular website development platform–WordPress. WordPress is a content management system (cms) used by over 33% of websites platforms on the web. This flexible platform has become the standard for website development and is likely used by all or most of your competitors.
Our clients love WordPress because website edits are simple to and quick to execute and many of our clients make their own updates, without our assistance.
We host our websites with SiteGround. From our experience, there’s no other solution out there that offers the level of performance and service as SiteGround at its price point.
Many of our clients host their websites with other companies like WP Engine and Media Temple, as well as lower tiered providers like GoDaddy, BlueHost and Hostgator. We work with them all, but at the end of the day believe SiteGround offers the best performance/service/cost ratio out there.
We have experience in working with just about all of the major online marketing services out there, such as Google Ads (Adwords) for pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and Facebook Ads for highly targeted social media marketing.
Email Marketing Campaign & List Management
We actively manage client email marketing campaigns and email lists that use the following:
Other Everyday Tools
- Google Analytics ~ Used for tracking website traffic. An essential tool for guaguing a websites successes and areas that need improvement.
- Google Search Console ~ Used to ensure Google can property index and crawl a website. This is critical for SEO, search engine results, and identifing errors and issues.
- Ahrefs ~ An online marketing tool used to monintor, track and research website traffic and marketing success.
- Gravity Forms ~ This WordPress plugin allows us to create fully custom and dynamic forms to capture leads, requests and questions on websites.
Our Productized Services